- Click the File tab.
- Click the Automatic Replies (Out of Office) button.
- In the Automatic Replies dialog box, select the Send Automatic Replies check box.
- Now you can specify a set time and date range, select the Only send during this time range check box.
- Then set the Start time and End time.
- In the Inside my organization tab, type the message that you want to send within BCIT.
- [Optional] Click the Outside my organization tab, check the Auto-reply to people outside my organization checkbox, and type the message that you want to send outside BCIT.
- Click OK.
The Automatic Replies (Out of Office) feature will continue to run until the date and time set for the End time in step 4 is reached.