An Adobe Creative Cloud subscription can activate up to two devices in any mix of PC or Mac.
Sometimes you may need to replace a device, and you will need to deactivate your Adobe subscription before you can use the new device.
Follow the steps below to deactivate an old device/activate a new device.
In any web browser:
- Go to adobe.com and enter “BCIT.CA” (only) as the username.
- You will be redirected to the usual BCIT login screen. Log in using your usual login credentials (primary BCIT email address and password).
- Click the Manage Your Account button on main page.
- Click Plans and Payments on the top ribbon bar.
- Select Activated Devices.
- Pick a previous device that you no longer need to use and click Deactivate.
You can now sign in to an Adobe application on a new device to activate that device.