You have an Adobe Federated ID and have been assigned an Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription. However, you cannot complete install on personal devices, and receive a message that “you don’t have access to manage apps – permission from your IT administrator may be required to enable apps management”
How to fix the error
- Find C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\ServiceConfig.xml
- Copy this file to the desktop.
- Open the ServiceConfig.xml file with a text editor and change all four answers to TRUE.
- Copy the ServiceConfig.xml file from the desktop to the original location. You will be prompted to confirm.
- Note: You will have to save a copy to the desktop, modify, and save back to that original location. You can’t change the file in its current folder.
- Restart your computer. Try to install again.
You should now have access to manage apps.