1) You have an Adobe Federated ID
2) You have an assigned Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription
3) Cannot complete install on personal devices, and receive a message that “you don’t have access to manage apps – permission from your IT administrator may be required to enable apps management”
How to fix the error
1) Find C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\ServiceConfig.xml
2) Copy this file to the desktop
3) Open the ServiceConfig.xml file and change all four answers to TRUE
4) Copy the ServiceConfig.xml file from the desktop to the original location. You will be prompted to confirm.
You will have to save a copy to the desktop, modify, and save back to that original location. You can’t change the file in its current folder.
5) Restart your computer. Try to install again.
You should now have access to manage apps.