- All BCIT employees are entitled to Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.
- Only BCIT employees with paid subscriptions are eligible for Adobe Creative Cloud apps.
Please follow the instructions below to enable access to Creative Cloud Desktop Apps on your personal device.
- Visit the Adobe Creative Cloud website.
2. Type “bcit.ca” (no quotes) into the username field. Click Continue.
3. Clicking on Continue will redirect you to BCIT for authentication. Enter your BCIT credentials to log in.
4. From the Creative Cloud website, browse for and download your desired app. Click Apps on the top of the page to view all apps.
All BCIT staff are eligible for Acrobat DC. Other applications are only available with a subscription. You can install them, but you will not be able to sign in and use them.
For more information on how to download or install apps, see Download and Install Creative Cloud apps.