These are instructions for setting up your iOS device (iPod, iPad and iPhone) to connect to the BCIT_Secure wireless network.
Note: The screenshots are taken from iOS 11 and menu locations may differ from previous and future versions of iOS.
These instructions are provided as is; IT Services is not able to support troubleshooting of personal devices.
Configuring your device’s settings
1. Select the settings icon on your iPad, iPod or iPhone.
2. Select the Wi-Fi menu option.
3. Select BCIT_Secure from the list of wireless networks.
4. Enter your usual BCIT credentials, then click Join.
5. Select Trust on the certificate window.
6. Your device will now be configured to automatically connect to the BCIT_Secure wireless network while at BCIT.