- The minimum lead time to process event WiFi requests is five business days.
- To obtain network credentials for an event with multiple attendees, please complete the online application form by following the steps below.
- To make a request for WiFi access for a single individual please use the following instructions: How to create a guest wireless network account.
Request WiFi access for events with multiple attendees
In your browser:
- Go to the WiFi for Events page on the IT Service Catalogue.
- Click request wifi access for an event.
- Log in using your usual BCIT credentials.
- Fill in the description with details of the event including:
- The purpose of the request.
- The dates and times WiFi access is required.
- The name and contact details of the event organizer.