- The minimum lead time to process event WiFi requests is five business days.
- To obtain network credentials for an event with multiple attendees, please complete the online application form by following the steps below.
- To make a request for WiFi access for a single individual please use the following instructions: How to create a guest wireless network account.
Request WiFi access for events with multiple attendees
- Go to techhelp.bcit.ca
- Click on Login and Make a request
- Login with your BCIT ID and password.
- Once logged in, click on Make a Request.
- In the service catalog, select Networks and Connectivity.
- Click on Wireless (WiFi)
- Click Request Event WiFi Access.Fill in the description with details of the event including:
- The purpose of the request.
- The dates and times WiFi access is required.
- The name and contact details of the event organizer.