For Android devices, you need to set the Phase 2 Authentication to MSCHAPV2.
These are instructions for setting up your Android device to connect to the BCIT_Secure wireless network. These instructions and screenshots may differ from previous, future and manufacturer specific versions (HTC Sense, Samsung Touchwiz, etc.) of Android.
These instructions are provided as is; IT Services is not able to support troubleshooting of personal devices.
Configuring your device’s settings
1. Select the settings icon on your phone or tablet.
2. Open the Connections settings (this may be named Wireless and Networks or something similar).
3. Select the Wi-Fi option (this may be under Wireless and Networks).
4. Select BCIT_Secure from the list of wireless networks.
5. Change the option for Phase 2 Authentication to MSCHAPV2.
6. Enter your BCIT ID into the Identity field.
7. Enter your myBCIT password into password field.
8. Select the Connect button and your device will now be configured to automatically connect to the BCIT_Secure wireless network while at BCIT.