What is it?
A team of experienced IT Services resources, with one assigned to each School, who can serve as a point of contact to help to improve planning, guide clients to sustainable solutions, and provide a centralized point for communication between IT and each School.
The purpose of the IT Services Partnership Team is to move conversations with Schools from the basic task level up to the strategic level, and increase the engagement, oversight, and responsibility for making the best decisions for the School and for BCIT. Discussing current events, fixes, and challenges as a team with an eye toward continuous improvement should allow IT Services to improve and standardize solutions for all of BCIT while identifying key areas for improvement.
Using your partnership team connection
When to use it
Reach out to the identified partner for your School or area (see the table below) when:
- Seeking guidance from IT Services
- Including IT Services as part of project or change conversations
- Reporting abnormal break/fix in academic spaces
- Reporting patterns of failures
- Escalating your ticket
- Planning something new or different
When not to use it
Contact the ITS Service Desk rather than your IT Partner when:
- Reporting or requesting regular day-to-day items (this includes software requests, questions for the service desk, reporting a problem with a knowledge base article, etc.)
|Business + Media||Mike MacPheefirstname.lastname@example.org||604-431-4980|
|Computing & Academic Studies||Mike MacPheeemail@example.com||604-431-4980|
|Construction & the Environment||Kent Johnsonfirstname.lastname@example.org||604-456-8099|
|Health Sciences||Ryan Pilotteemail@example.com||604-432-8617|
|Manager, Client Experience Team||Ed Groffirstname.lastname@example.org||604-412-7483|