Cherwell Service Management is a service management platform that supports service departments in managing work requests to better support our students and employees.
You can use Cherwell via an installed application on a BCIT issued Windows 10 device, or through a web browser application. If you are using Cherwell on a BCIT issued Windows 10 device, you must be connected to the network on campus or via myVPN while working remotely.
Install Cherwell on a BCIT issued Windows 10 device
Install the Cherwell Service Management Application
- On your Windows device, open the Software Center. To do this, in the “Type here to search” field on the bottom left of your screen, type “Software Center” and hit Enter.
- In the menu of available applications, select “Cherwell Client”.
- Click Install.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Open Cherwell via the icon on your desktop.
- Log in with your usual BCIT credentials.