Adobe software is installed in the SE14 Library ehPod lab for student use. To sign in, you need first to have created a BCIT Student Adobe Federated ID.
Having first logged in to the BCIT lab computer:
- From the Start Menu, launch an Adobe application.
- You will be prompted to Sign In before you are able to use the application.
- Enter “bcit.ca” into the username field.
- Click on, or [Tab] to the password field. You will be redirected to BCIT to authenticate before you can enter any password into this field. This is normal; BCIT is redirecting you to authenticate at BCIT.
- Login using your BCIT ID (A0…) and password.
You can now use available Adobe software.