In your browser:
- Go to my.bcit.ca and log in using your usual BCIT login credentials.
- Click on Student Self Service.
- Click on Manage Software Consent.
- You’ll see a list of software packages for which you are eligible, with your current consent status (“consent not given” if it’s your first visit to this page). Click Provide Consent under Office 365.
- Read the Privacy Notice carefully and provide consent if you agree by choosing Yes and clicking the Submit button.
- It may take up to 24 hours before Microsoft makes the software available to you. You need to wait until you receive an email in your myBCIT mail.
- Once you receive a confirmation email, you will be able to login and download Office 365.