Setup remote access to ShareIn and ShareOut
1. Login to Windows 8 on your computer.
2. Click on Desktop.
3. Click on File Explorer at the bottom.
4. Right click on Computer.
5. Select Map Network Drive.
6. Using the down arrow at the end of the Drive:line, select an unused drive letter. In the Folder field, type: https://myfiles.bcit.ca/share Confirm that the” Reconnect at logon” and “Connect using different credentials” is checked.
7. Click Finish.
8. If prompted, enter your usual BCIT credentials to login and click OK.
You should now see the In and Out folders on your computer.