The following instructions are for users who were unable to export their myBCIT addresses before the myBCIT upgrade on Oct 17, 2020.
- Log in to the previous version of myBCIT.
- In the Address Book tab, click the Import/Export link.
- A new box will pop up. At the Export Format section, click on the drop-down menu, and select vCard.
- Click on the Export button.
- A file should appear on the bottom-left corner of the box.
- The exported contacts can be found as “iabvcard.vcf” in your “Download” folder.
Users could select one of the other two formats (Microsoft Outlook CSV or Address Book CSV). However, vCard is the preferred format.