There are two ways to access Adobe Creative Cloud products at BCIT:
- Create an account, have a subscription, and use products in either BCIT computer labs or on personal devices.
- Create an account only and and use products in labs only
- If you don’t want to access or purchase a subscription, you will still require an Adobe user account (Adobe Federated ID) to use Adobe software in labs. BCIT maintains these credentials and issues them through the BCIT software portal.
Creating an account and accessing a free “Lab Access Only” Adobe Creative Cloud subscription
To create your Adobe Federated ID only, in your browser:
- Go to the BCIT software portal at bcit.onthehub.com.
- Click the Sign In link at the top right.
- You will be redirected to the BCIT login page. Sign in with your usual BCIT credentials (your myBCIT email address and password).
- Note: Signing in with BCIT credentials will validate your eligibility as a student and make the appropriate Adobe offerings available to you in the store.
- Confirm that you have successfully logged in by noting that your name is now displayed at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the Start Shopping button.
- Click on the Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription tile.
- You will see two offerings under Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription. Click on the Add to Cart button next to the subscription option entitled “Adobe Creative Cloud – BCIT Computer Lab Access Only“and complete the transaction to “buy” the free item.
You have now created an Adobe Federated ID that you can use to access products where they are installed in BCIT computer labs. You will log into Adobe applications in the lab using your usual BCIT login credentials (your myBCIT email address and password).