With BCIT’s web content management system, you can log in and update your pages on BCIT’s website anytime, anywhere, using the Firefox browser and an Internet connection.
|Note: If you have not attended a Marqui training session, you will not have a Marqui account. To get access you will need to attend one of the upcoming sessions listed in the PD registration system.|
Update March 16, 2020 Re: COVID-19 + working off campus
|In the coming days and weeks we are likely to see to a move to working from home for many faculty and staff. This won’t inherently cause any problems or changes to your ability to login to Marqui, but does introduce a complication to your login process for WordPress. See this Loop post for more information: Accessing Marqui and WordPress when working off-campus (Action needed!)|
Logging in to the web content management system
- Open FireFox.
2. Go to the Public web login page: na14.marqui.com/bcit2/sm/default.aspx.
If this is the first time you’ve logged in with this account or if your password has been reset for you
- In the User ID field, type your user name.
- Your user name is your first name and last name, lower case with no space between. For example, if your name is Manjit Sandhu you would type in manjitsandhu.
2. Leave the password field blank.
3. If you are logging in on your personal or non-shared work computer, check the box labelled “Remember Me the Next Time I Use This Computer”. When next you login, this page will have your User ID filled in.
4. Click Login.
5. Set a password as instructed on your screen. Passwords must be between 5 and 20 characters long and must contain letters.
6. Click the Save button in the page tools area.
If you have a current password set
- Your user name may display in the user ID field. Otherwise, type it in, as above.
- Type your password in the Password field.
- If you are logging in on your personal or non-shared work computer, check the box labelled “Remember Me the Next Time I Use This Computer”.
- Click Login.
If you have trouble logging in, or forget your password, please contact ITS Help Desk.