Top Staff Articles
- How to log in at BCIT (Students)
- Resetting your forgotten password
- ShareFile at BCIT
- Wireless at BCIT
- How to use wireless Pay Printing with Windows 7 at BCIT
- How to access Pay Printing from your Mac laptop at BCIT
- Configuring and using AppsAnywhere
Other Help and How Tos
About the Knowledge Base
The Knowledge Base is where BCIT keeps its help and how-to documentation for the technology you use to learn, teach, communicate, and work at BCIT. It includes resources from many groups across campus, including IT Services, LTC, AV Services, Registrar's Office, Records Management, and others.
Do you have documentation for a technical process, problem, or application that would be a good fit for this tool? We'd love to add your contribution to the Knowledge Base!
About the Technology Service Desk
The Technology Service Desk is a collaboration of several support teams within BCIT. Our goal is to make it easier to access the technology support resources you need through a single phone number, email, and web site.