Welcome to the updated Knowledge Base. You may notice a few changes:
- An updated look and feel.
- A better search, now powered by Google Enterprise Search.
- Password protection only where it’s really needed.
If you find a problem with an article’s contents or how it displays in the new look please let us know using the “Report a problem” link at the bottom of the article.
Thank you to all those who participated in ITS surveys and focus groups!
Top Staff Articles
- Change your password (Students)
- How to log in at BCIT (Students)
- Resetting your forgotten password
- Access ShareIn/ShareOut and H drive (Personal Files) remotely
- Access ShareIn/ShareOut folders on campus
- Wireless at BCIT
Other Help and How Tos
About the Knowledge Base
The Knowledge Base is where the Technology Service Desk keeps all of our help and how-to documentation for the technology you use to learn, teach, communicate, and work at BCIT.
About the Technology Service Desk
The Technology Service Desk is a collaboration of several support teams within BCIT. Our goal is to make it easier to access the technology support resources you need through a single phone number, email, and web site.