Welcome to the updated Knowledge Base. You may notice a few changes:
- An updated look and feel.
- A better search, now powered by Google Enterprise Search.
- Password protection only where it’s really needed.
If you find a problem with an article’s contents or how it displays in the new look please let us know using the “Report a problem” link at the bottom of the article.
Thank you to all those who participated in ITS surveys and focus groups!
Top Staff Articles
- Access ShareIn/ShareOut and H drive (Personal Files) remotely
- How to set up SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) access to Share In/Out, H drive, Teamfiles remotely (off-campus)
- Download, install and configure WinSCP
- User Guide for using FileZilla to transfer large files to and from ShareIn, ShareOut and Personal files
- How to log in at BCIT (Students)
- Wireless at BCIT
- Enable popups for BCIT websites
- Configuring and using AppsAnywhere
- Resetting your forgotten password
Other Help and How Tos
About the Knowledge Base
The Knowledge Base is where BCIT keeps its help and how-to documentation for the technology you use to learn, teach, communicate, and work at BCIT. It includes resources from many groups across campus, including IT Services, LTC, AV Services, Registrar's Office, Records Management, and others.
Do you have documentation for a technical process, problem, or application that would be a good fit for this tool? We'd love to add your contribution to the Knowledge Base!
About the Technology Service Desk
The Technology Service Desk is a collaboration of several support teams within BCIT. Our goal is to make it easier to access the technology support resources you need through a single phone number, email, and web site.